Pages

Friday 11 January 2019

Additional Cult reinforcements

I recently managed to get some of my Necromunda gang finished and submitted, under the guise of the Recon theme round.


Thanks to my current batch of territory, if I get to take all of my gang... or get really lucky with random draws, this is what my opponents can expect to get dropped into their backfield turn one.. with me going first ;)


I'm really looking forward to some of the new cult models and finding ways to sneak them into Necromunda. The new magus is especially nice

3 comments:

  1. They all look fab. I bet you are excited by the upcoming models for the Genestealer Cult.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh hells yes. That is going to be one expensive release weekend. I love the fact that the holotable has the GW head office on it

      Delete