Pages

Wednesday 27 September 2017

Cobra Commander

One of my favourite toy series when I was younger was Action Force. I know technically it switched to GI Joe eventually, but it will always be Action Force to me... which is probably why, to me, Cobra Commander will always be Baron Ironblood. For the American readers you may have missed out on that incarnation. He went from weirdo with a bucket on his head, to a weirdo with a bag or fishbowl on his head...



At some point I want to add a Baron Ironblood, but for now we'll start with a Cobra Commander as I'm slowly working my way through the original Marvel comics and the proper continuity. there are some surprisingly good stories in there. Having found that image of Cobra Commander above, I wish I'd put a snake staff in his hand. Maybe I'll come back and update that in the future...



No comments:

Post a Comment