Pages

Monday 31 October 2016

Memory like a... wassname

I just went to paint some of the secret santa pressies... only to find that I'd forgotten what the heck the figures were and what the surprisee's colour schemes were. After half an hour of trawling through emails/website to find the order details and then another half an hour trawling back through the blog... I have no idea why I picked these up... I must have had someone else's blog in mind!  Still. New order has been placed and at least these ones I'll be able to recognise and paint up more easily. I suspect the SYW Dragoons will become a mini diorama or a blog giveaway... or something.

For my secret santas... I'm going to leave it up to your wise choices. Next year's plan is pretty much this year's plan pushed back due to too much work... Weird west with Black Scorpion  and Weird war 2 (any). Though I'm open to anything :D

In a related note, I'm trying to decide what to do about the Painting Challenge this year. I have lots I need to paint, but I don't know how much time I'll have to put into things. I'll probably enter, but go for quality rather than quantity this year. I was going to start on last year's Secret Santa gift (some awesome Black Scorpion wild west), but have decided they will be the first entry for the challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment