Pages

Tuesday 11 November 2014

Analogue plans start to form

At last year's Warfare, I finally got to try Saga and pick up the rulebook. 1 year later and I've finally managed to acquire some Vikings via a trade with Carl over at http://hittingonadouble1.blogspot.co.uk/, for some of my unused Infinity. Just in time for the Analogue challenge too!

There are plenty of bits to make up a large Viking force, with plenty of plastic vikings left over. I just need to work out what to do with these as I only have 1 (brief) demo game under my belt. The current plan is for:

  • 1 warlord/Ragnar
  • 8 Hirdmen
  • 4 Berserkers
  • 16 warriors
  • 12 levvies with bows

I'm just not sure where to go from there. Do I really need to make any more vikings, or is it better to start looking at creating a second force using the remaining models?  (or trade them with someone else for something completely different?)

No comments:

Post a Comment