Pages

Friday 16 August 2013

Zombies are.... baaaaaad?

The other evening I managed to plough my way through about 40 zombies, which would have finished off my Zombicide walkers, runners and fatties... here's a lesson for you. Don't paint in a dimly lit room when you're tired...

Normally I do have a work light, but it's been tidied away in the Great Boxing; which wasn't the best plan in the world.


In the light of actual day I want to repaint the whole lot of them. I knew they were going to be basic (that's the point)... but some of them are so bad that I'm ashamed to even have the small photo above on public display; but mistakes are learning experiences. Tonight I need to start working my way through and repairing them or adding loads more blood on to cover up the mistakes!



1 comment:

  1. Look Ok for me maybe hit them with a few washes or a dip they will be fine for the TT
    Peace James

    ReplyDelete