Pages

Monday 16 October 2017

Jinx

This week's Zombtober entry is a little late as I got sidetracked with house bits and Blade Runner 2049 yesterday. It also isn't the figure I was intending to post as I was also working on some Plague Zombies from the latest 40k starter set... hopefully they can become this week's entries instead. For now we'll have to have another "could-be-a-survivor".

Jinx is another one of the excellent sculpts from the GI Joe commission. In the Marvel comics continuity she is Storm Shadow's cousin and part of the Arashikage clan; training wth the Blind Master and teaching Billy (Cobra Commander's son). Later she became part of Ninja Force with Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow and a number of other Joe ninjas.

This isn't a figure I had when I was a kid; I guess because she was never in any of the comics I owned at the time, so she wasn't of much interest.

5 comments:

  1. Very nice work on Jinx. :)

    If you are ever interested in trying out a rule-set which could allow you to pit Joes or Cobra versus Zombies, let me know.... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen Simon mention that. I don't have a gaming group at the moment, but I'd love to have a read through, thank you!

      Delete
  2. Fab job dude love the details on her jacket. Wonderful free hand!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It wasn't quite as good as I'd planned, but the brush puts what the brush puts ;)

      Delete
  3. Good work. Not sure I like the model but the paint job is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete