Saturday, 16 November 2013

Analogue Hobbies Painting Challenge... Accepted!

I appear to have just joined the Analogue Hobbies Annual Painting Challenge. It seems like as good a way to try and get my painting kick started again as a self imposed challenge; plus hopefully it will mean that my Zombicide sets get painted sooner rather than later :)

Right. I'd better try and finish these Coureur de Bois before the 15th of December as I can't make any of them count towards the total thanks to having done the skin on them all. Doh!

So. What total shall I aim for? Trying to get all of the zombicide S2 figures painted in 3 months is doable, right? (that's about 250 models)

5 comments:

  1. Good Luck Paul this will be a test of your will power. I had total burn out last year after the event finished.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Thankfully I've got masses of holiday to use up before the end of the challenge, so hopefully I can spend many an hour catching up :)

      Delete
  2. good luck and welcome to the Winter challenge fraternity

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks. I've just started trying to work out what is going into the painting pile and what I can use for each of the sub-challenges :D

      Delete