Pages

Friday 7 June 2013

Shaggy, the zombie slayer

Shaggy, the zombie slayerThat doesn't quite have the same ring to it as Buffy, the Vampire Slayer does it? Never mind.

Shaggy is part of Hasslefree's Post Apocalypse gang.

The general plan is for him to become one of our stand in survivors for Zombicide as well as a cast member for 7TV and Shakey in the Zombieville High 7ombieTV cast. He's a nice model to paint, though I need to work more on the eyes.

At the moment I don't really have space to set up my lightbox, but when we move, I hope to have a dedicated space so I can set up something permanent... at which point I will try to come back and clean up some of these pictures, or at least take full gang/cast shots.

1 comment:

  1. He is fabulous! I really like the look of the clear plastic bases, I guess you can use the miniatures anywhere as a result.

    ReplyDelete