Pages

Saturday 22 December 2018

Cult mining bot for Necromunda

Recently some friends and I have been attempting to play a Necromunda campaign. The going is quite slow as we're all rather busy. I've gone for my ever favourite Genestealer Cult, even though it doesn't have quite as much support as the primary 6. Having said that, it is giving me time to work on my cult force between games and piece together any new acquisitions and some sneaky plans are forming, thanks to some great territory acquisitions.

After a very successful (scarily so) spook harvesting session in my second game of the campaign I ended up rolling in cash with enough reputation points to go hire me a little buddy in the form of an Ambot. Ambots are mining bots, which fits nicely with the cult's mining theme. I took one of the Forgeworld bots as a base and decided to make it more like a purestrain as, for some reason, we can't have one in the cult yet. I can't wait to see the look on my opponent's face when this thing infiltrates at the start of the game... along with half my gang coming up through the Tunnels... and then seeing them all go first thanks to the Toll Booth 


Now I just need to grow the gang enough to get more aberrants to appear from the Tunnels, rather than rifle toting cultists

No comments:

Post a Comment