Pages

Tuesday 11 December 2018

Clearing the decks part 4

This is the last batch of Primaris before the Challenge

First we have one of the anniversary Lieutenants with a Scorpion shoulder pad.


I'm quite pleased with the OSL on these two Hellblasters. Hopefully I can remember how I achieved it when I get around to the rest of them :/


This objective marker/Teleport homer is from the Deathwatch board game. It has been sat on the table for ages and just needed the lights painting, so it made sense to finish it off at the same time.


And here they are, all together with a sneak peek at another Lieutenant that isn't quite finished yet. When I took a picture of him, the helmet didn't look great, so he's going back for a bit more work.


No painting tonight as it is our work Christmas do, featuring a private gig from the mighty Prof. This is one of his videos that some friends made and our entire team at the time are in it. I'm in it twice as two different characters :D


1 comment: