Pages

Friday 7 October 2016

Sigmar's heroes

Not quite as gritty as Kelly's Heroes, but pretty close.

In an attempt to get a little bit further with the Warhammer Quest characters I took a crack at the Knight Azyros/Venator kit that came in the first Character expansion box as I'd really enjoyed painting up the Knight Questor. This kit comes with parts to make one of two characters... so with the spare parts in hand and one of the AoS monopose Prosecutors I managed to get both characters out of the one kit


After these two were done, I had to finish off the sprue by building two of the starter set Liberators as well, for no real reason. Unfortunately I've run out of clear bases for these guys, so I need to order some more before I go any further with these




No comments:

Post a Comment