Pages

Friday 20 November 2015

Challenge accepted



So, Curt's annual painting challenge has been launched. If you've not joined the challenge before, it is a great way to burn through that pile of plastic and try to finish some long forgotten projects in a timely and supported manner. Last year I started *and* finished my gladiator project. This year... well. You'll have to wait and see


 On another note, by Secret Santa parcel turned up today, so a massive thank you to whoever sent it. This will now have to be given to Claire to look after so I don't get tempted to open it on the sly. Must get around to posting my present off and finishing the painting on the other santa gift.

4 comments:

  1. I'm in for a mere 100 points. But that's more than I've done all year! Looking forward to seeing your work again this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm looking forward to seeing what you pull out of the hat this year as well :)

      I think *anything* is more than I've painted since last year. I need to get back into the habit

      Delete