Pages

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy new year!

Welcome to 2014. I hope you all had a great Christmas and new year.

Over the last year I've done more painting than I have since working for GW when I was 17, which is not saying a lot given that I've not painted much in years. The total for this year includes a bunch of models that have been submitted to the Analogue Hobbies Painting challenge, which has been a brilliant form of inspiration... thank you Curtis!

So. The totals are:

28mm - 175 models
Larger - 2 models
Terrain - 6 buildings/walls/statues

If I were to use the AH scoring that would be somewhere in the total of 1000 points for this year (assuming 10 points per piece of terrain). Oddly half of that is from the last 20 days!

For 2014 I want to try and keep on top of my painting, so that anything new gets painted before more comes into the house. Yeah, yeah... I know every gamer says that at some point in their life, but I really want to try and do it this year; which could be fun given that Kingdom Death should land sometime in the first half of the year and Shadows over Brimstone lands later.

The other hobby aim for the year is to start making some terrain for use in photographs and games.


1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year! Good luck with your goals. I look forward to seeing how you progress.

    ReplyDelete