Pages

Tuesday 29 October 2013

And in other news...

...painting has finally resumed! And the subject models are those for the Bloggers for Charity game/auction...



Only to be halted quite quickly when I discovered that all my thin detail brushes are in a bit of a state; which made painting some eyes on the first of my coureur de bois a bit tricky to say the least. Still. Some painting is better than none and there are now some new brushes and some brush soap on it's way, so the rest should be easier.


James and Loki may notice something slightly different about the guy on the left. With 16 coureur to paint and only 3 different models, I thought I should add some extra tiny touches to a few for a bit of variety. Some have grown longer beards or hair and a couple have picked up some nasty... habits from the natives they are working with. Better photos will be forthcoming once there is actually something decent to see :)

2 comments: