Pages

Monday 24 June 2013

Infinity Sophotect

One of the games that is doing the rounds near me, and I'm sure everyone else, is Infinity. Game-wise it's a refreshing change down from the tank fest that is 40k (yes, I know I play Guard and have a small parking lot at deployment) and model wise... they are a painter's dream, or nightmare depending upon how much detail you like. 


I eventually settled for Aleph as I wanted to try painting something shiny white after the browns and dirt that are the main themes behind my other gaming force. the first model to grab my attention and demand to be painted was the Sophotect. You can also see her on one of the bases I made and cast. There will be a small post about those tomorrow as that goes into a whole other topic for discussion...





No comments:

Post a Comment